Don't be "dumbey"!

Talking by text with my friend he sent me the message:


B: Don't be dumbey

I normally google the words before I ask what does it mean. I found nothing on dictionary, not on urban dictionary, not on google translate! I started thinking "it's not possible, I have to ask what it means". Then, I sent this message:

J: What does that mean?
B: You always call me it.
J: No, I don't.
B: Yes, you do.
J: Please!
B: It's dumb!
J: I have never called you dumb, dumb! lol

He sent me a message how I sound when I mispronounced this word. Words that end with 'mb' we do not pronunciate the letter 'b'.

Dumb, Bomb, Lamb, Plumb, Thumb are examples of words that you do not pronunciate the letter 'b'.

To see a list of words with silent letters click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts